Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Experiment Two - Corn


After a failed attempt to bring food one, the beloved potato (I am not ready to think of a life without baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, fries and latkes yet), I was nervous going into test two, corn.

I was nervous, not just because test one was a failure, but because historically corn in the form pictured above, has not been my BFF. It has caused problems.

Day 1 - I ate that little bit of corn pictured above, chewing it really, really well. No issues
Day 2 - I ate corn in the form I really want it - corn starch in my baking powder and 4 corn chips. No issues.
Day 3 - Back to the real corn. Had it on my taco inspired salad.

The results (knock on wood) are no difference in my gut. I will try my fourth test tonight. If it goes well, corn will be back in!

The next food experiment will be citrus or tomato.

3 comments:

  1. Good thing the corn tested ok. (Don't you like corn chips or something?) Corn can easily cause trouble for anyone so that was a good thing! Carry on and solve the mystery!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! Hope test four goes just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love corn in any form, but if I overdo it, my stomach does a bit of a revolt:) I hope you can get that corn added in - almost time for that delicious summer corn on the cob.

    K.

    ReplyDelete