Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Tomato


There is one word to describe the tomato challenge and that word is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



FAIL!

That is right, after 2 days of tomato, meaning 2 little slices (like pictured above), my stomach bloated, and I had severe pain. I actually felt exhausted (which I can only assume is related to this - but I am not sure if that is physical or mental). It is appearing that the "winner" of the gut wrecking challenge is the nightshades. Sigh! 

Next test, which starts today, is citrus. After that will be peppers. If peppers fail, I am not testing eggplant. We don't eat a lot of it because my husband the chef doesn't like it, so it seems a waste to buy an eggplant to have 2 slices and throw it out. My nutritionist suggested trying it in the future when I come in contact.

Fingers crossed citrus is in! 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about the tomato fail, hope your citrus test goes better!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love off-the-vine tomatoes but they are few and far inbetween. So sorry you had a fail! Do you have GERD by chance? I have had it for a few years now.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the tomatoes - one of this lady's favorites. Hope the citrus is a more successful challenge with no issues. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete