Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Citrus And Peppers

I am a day late posting this because I took Monday off and I got completely confused about what day it was lol! However, it worked out well because I have now completed 2 more food challenges, and can report on both. 

First up was citrus. I am very happy to report that after 4 days of testing I had no issues! 




Next up was peppers. I admit to being very nervous about this because I had already failed 2 of the nightshades. 


I am thrilled to report that I passed peppers, or at least red ones. My research suggested that green ones tend to be harder for people, so I decided to avoid those. 

I have 2 foods back! YAY!

Next up, Aloe Vera Juice (it is to help protect my gut when I introduce the big 4 - sugar, soy, dairy and gluten). 

8 comments:

  1. Oh well done....I have to admit oranges can give me terrible indigestion!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks. Fortunately that doesn't seem to be a problem for me:)

      Delete
  2. Hurray!! Green peppers are rough for me...I avoid them too, but just love red peppers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the coloured ones anyway. It is not a hardship. I am excited about the peppers!

      Delete
  3. Maybe you an do the yellow and orange peppers too. I just love to cut those little Mimi's up and eat them as a snack. Surprising that citrus doesn't bother you and tomatoes do. Good luck with whatever comes next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows why the foods that do bother me do!

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness! I have problems with oranges due to acid reflux.

    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are small victories but I will take them!

      Delete