Thursday, 8 September 2016

Thankful Thursday - The Starry Sky


From the internet
During the summer I rarely see the stars. That is because it is light when I get up and light when I go to bed.  Now that winter approaches and the days are getting shorter, many mornings I am starting my walks under a starry sky. Last week I realized how much I missed seeing the stars. One of my favourite things about country living is the lack of light pollution meaning the starry sky is amazing!

From the internet - Orion - one of the few constellations I know and things I remember from my astronomy class! 



2 comments:

  1. When we go to Bryce at the end og the month we will get a sky pic. The sky is so dark there they have a special designation.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the great things about living up here in "nowhereland" California too...beautiful night skies!!

    ReplyDelete