Thursday, 27 October 2016

After 8 Weeks Of Training

Tuesday was data day.

I am down another 2 lbs bringing my total to 9.5 lbs (Sorry NB I think I have stolen your 10 lbs).
I was down another 1% in body fat, bringing me down a total of 3% and to 30% body fat.
My plank is now 2 minutes.

I am trying to celebrate all of this while still not feeling strong enough (damn you perfectionism!)

A funny conversation:

F'in Alex made me run across the room, repeatedly, for 45 seconds, back and forth, back and forth. I hate running. I complained, a lot. I told him I really didn't want to, but he said "go."

F'in Alex: "Why do you hate running so much?"
Me: "To be honest cause my boobs bounce too much."
F'in Alex: "Well that is an honest answer." 
Me: "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers too."





1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Well done!! So I am never gonna lose that damn 10 pounds without a F'in Alex? I suspect that may be true! BTW, get a better sports bra and the bounce won't be an issue.

    NB

    ReplyDelete