Thursday, 24 November 2016

Thankful Thursday -Happy Thanksgiving

Today my American friends celebrate Thanksgiving. I will join them in giving thanks today.

I am thankful for the medical team that have supported my Dad (and my mom) the past 24 days.
I am thankful that I will be holding a little birthday party for my Dad in critical care on Saturday.
I am thankful the rest of my family is healthy.
I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my family.
I am thankful for my wonderful friends, both in person and online.
I am thankful for a loving husband who always has my dinner on the table.
I am thankful for all the support my family has received this past month.
I am thankful for having a job I love.
I am thankful for all the people who trust me with their children's needs.
I am thankful for the beautiful house in the hills I call home.
I am thankful for having more than enough which gives me the opportunity to travel.
I am thankful for podcasts to amuse me on my long commute.
I am thankful for early morning walks with my dogs.
I am thankful for the dog hair I roll of my pants every day and sweep off my floor.
I am thankful for laughter.
I am thankful for the inner strength that allows me to continue eating clean and going to the gym when I dream of staying in bed and eating chips and cake.
I am thankful for the life I have.




1 comment:

  1. That is just a wonderful list! We are thankful for our Canadian friends (especially the ones at your house)!

    Your Pals,

    The Campbells

    ReplyDelete