Tuesday, 21 February 2017

A Week Of Dinners

Given I am blessed with an amazing personal chef, aka Sam, I thought I would share a week's worth of dinners today. 

Duck, risotto, brussel spouts

Roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots and arugula salad

Left over roast, left over risotto, asparagus and more salad


Forgot to take a picture on my plate - Valentine's Day Curry (leftovers made a great lunch later int he week)

Wednesday nights I am on my own so I did sweet potato toast and homemade guar

Thursday was a night out with one of my community groups, so I took the last of the risotto to have

Stuffed pork loin (cheese and asparagus), homemade sweet potato fries (with a fancy dipping sauce) more asparagus

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Will he cook for us when we come live in your driveway?

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you rent Sam??? OMD...the risotto looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete