Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Excuse Me - You Called Me What?

Last week we only trained with F'in Alex once, as Sam had a work commitment. To make up for this, I created a home session, which I did Friday morning, well before Sam rolled out of bed. On Sunday, Sam suggested we workout together. I presented him my home session (given we haven't got around to getting everything we need for the gym yet, we are limited to what I can do). Other than saying he wasn't going to plank for 1.5 minutes, he said it was good.

We went through the home session. When it was over, we had conversations such as:

Me: "Can you make sure there is enough water for me?" (as Sam was filling up the kettle)
Sam: "No, because you make me do bad things."

Me: "When I want to die during a workout now, I think about how I want to keep my lovely abs."
Sam: "When I think I want to die, I think about how I can take you with me for making me do horrible things."

Later, as he was climbing the stairs, no word of a lie he said "F'in K-10".  Sam swore more at me than he does at Alex.  I guess I designed a pretty good workout!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is hilarious!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...thanks for a much needed laugh K-10!

    ReplyDelete