Thursday, 9 March 2017

The Purge

I didn't realize how exhausting it would be, but yesterday I cleaned out my closet. To do this, I basically took out every piece of clothing, tried it on (with a few exceptions of clothes I know I have worn very recently) and sorted them into 4 piles.

Pile 1 was garbage (why do I even have those clothes!)
Pile 2 was still ok donate.
Pile 3 was really good and my sister may want.
Pile 4: Keep

I took out more than a garbage bag full. It was a reminder that with the exception of too big pants (which I kept some of because I need to keep them until I can replace them) and a lack of short, I really have a lot of perfectly good clothes.

Spending all that time dressing and undressing, I gained a better appreciation for my new abs. I think I can learn to love them. Finally something physical I care about:)



Funny story from the gym:

After explaining to F'in Alex that I had made a martini that was basically just 3 oz of booze with a splash of nut milk he respond:  "I am proud of you for not having the extra sugar."  Yep, my trainer told me it was ok to do sugar free shooters.




1 comment:

  1. Great job with your closet. I cleaned mine out about 8 months ago and have been striving to keep up with it....guess that means I should go through it again!!

    Yay for SF Shooters!!
    NC

    ReplyDelete