Thursday, 2 March 2017

What Could Be In It?

I like to use different coloured pens. I am always rotating them as I find it helps me find things in my notebook. Last week, somehow I got ink, in a perfect circle on my sweater that leaked onto my brand new white bra. As you can imagine I was thrilled to have a huge bright green dot of ink on it. Bras are so expensive and I only needed several new ones because training has made me shrink.

Instead of losing my mind and throwing my bra out - I Googled how to get an ink stain out.
I tried rubbing alcohol, which got out a little but also made it run a little.
Milk and lemon juice - did nothing
Salt - did nothing

I finally decided to bleach it. I put bleach directly on it and let it sit. Then I washed it with some other things that needed to be bleached.



While it has faded, the ink spot is clearly still there. It makes me wonder, what the heck is in this ink that bleach can't take out.

Maybe I should get new pens . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Wow.....just wow!
    You would think the bleach would have taken care of it. Maybe you should get new pens...at least it didn't soak thru the bra into your skin!
    Freaky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put more spots on it!

    C

    ReplyDelete