Tuesday, 4 April 2017

The Blacklist

Besides being a series I have been watching on Netflix (and enjoying), the blacklist is what F'in Alex calls the exercises I hate. Here are the top 4 things on my blacklist.

4. Push ups - yep, my least favourite exercise has moved up in the world.

3. Leg machines - I really dislike most of the machines (except rowing, I don't mind those) - but I hate the leg machines. There are 2 we use. I don't know what they are called and I always break them (I am touching the wrong thing when I move the weights), so I am not allowed to adjust them. F'in Alex yells when you break things at the gym.

Borrowed from the internet 


2. TRX band - I have no need to train like a Navy Seal Commando thank you very much. I don't care if paratroopers use these things, I have already gone skydiving and don't need to train to go again.

There is a special place in hell for the designer of this . . . . . I am sure he is a nice guy, but I won't be buying him a beer anytime soon. 


1. The Lat pull down - I had to Google what it was called. I had no idea, I was pretty sure it wasn't called that F**king machine I really, really, really hate.




The only good thing about the blacklist, is that most of the exercises are ones I can easily avoid once I move my training home because I am not buying all those torture devices!




2 comments:

  1. We have a device that you can use to do those exercises. We never use it but B-Dawg refuses to get rid of it.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Lat pull down!! Also love James Spader in Blacklist!

    ReplyDelete