Tuesday, 25 April 2017

This and That

NC asked if what status with potato is. I can eat potato a couple times a week without problem. Too much and it starts to sit heavy in my gut.

I was out for lunch with a friend for high school on Friday who I haven't seen for years. I let them know I had a gluten and soy allergy. I was not happy when 3/4 of the way through the appetizer the waitress (who hadn't brought my meal) realized they served me a sauce with soy in it. She apologized, they did nothing (they didn't even comp me), I decided to let it go, but spent Saturday night visiting the bathroom, a lot.

I had a massage on Saturday to try and help work out the huge knots in my lats. It was very painful and as I was lying there, in my bedroom (she comes to our house) the thought occurred to me that I dislike a massage so much I think I would rather be at the gym . . . . . . . . Who would have ever thought I would find something I like less? :p

Our home gym is almost complete, when it is I will share it with you!

Last week I got a weird "injury" from the gym.  Sam got it too but not as bad (likely because he doesn't wear a bra).



I broke the blood vessels near my armpits in both arms. I think it was from having my chest against the bench while doing a rowing motion. That must prove that I was working extra hard!  It didn't hurt, it just looked weird.



3 comments:

  1. Glad for occasional spuds...You were much nicer about the soy incident than I would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks painful. They really should have comped if not your meal, than at least the appetizer. They would have lost my business.

    I only like the aromatherapy massage. It doesn't work the kinks out so much as relaxes but it's very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's pretty exciting to about have the gym done! I can't wait to see it! I get weird abrasions from running, usually in the sports bra, leg or belly button areas. Weird.

    NB

    ReplyDelete