Tuesday, 9 May 2017

At Least He Shows Up

One of my co-workers has recently started training at a different Anytime Fitness location then I go to, with a trainer named Alex (I know, it is weird and funny). What I have learned from her experience is that I am very lucky to have a trainer who is reliable. In the 65 sessions we have had together F'in Alex has cancelled one time last minute for being sick (that is once since August 30th so like once a year kind of) and he gave like 2 months notice to a vacation he is taking starting next week. My co-worker's Alex has cancelled/not show up last minute at least 5 times in 2 months. The excuses: sick, forgot he had an appointment, has to go to this other job and forgot, was trapped in an elevator. As they meet at 5:30 am I am wondering what appointment he has at that time?  When I shared the above quote with her she said "I bet you the voodoo doll would show up more often."  I have told her she should talk to the gym and cancel her training but she is far to nice and likely won't.  I told F'in Alex about her experience and he also said she should dump him and he got mad because it is trainers like that who give all trainers a bad name. So I guess I am lucky I have a trainer I want to create a voodoo doll for:)

1 comment:

  1. Our mom thinks too many people do not understand how impawtent reliability, punctuality, and responsibility are!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete