Thursday, 4 May 2017

Even In My Dreams

I had a dream the other night that I was in modern day yet 1700 London England, that was really Cuba. In this dream the evil King was about to have me executed by having my head chopped off with a sword.

After giving a speech about how my impending death was unjust and good would prevail to the thousands of people who came to show their support to me, dressed in a bright green and very heavy velvet gown topped with a crown, I tearfully walked through the streets to say goodbye as I made my way to the gallows.

On my way I was stopped by a person and handed a paper bag. Inside the bag was a store bought chocolate chip muffin. In my dream, as I am being led to my death, my thoughts were, I can't eat this, it has gluten and soy and sugar. But in my dream I did think to myself that I was likely going to die, so I might as well have gluten and soy and sugar. If by some miracle I was saved, I would feel sick for a couple days, but I would be alive, so I probably wouldn't notice.  I ate the muffin.

I don't know what happened next as I woke up, with the taste of chocolate chip muffin in my mouth.

I would like to say, that if I had my choice, I would not be eating the store bought muffin as my final dessert, I find they tend to be dry. I would go for an amazing chocolate cake or brownie.

And yes, this is the level I remember my dreams most nights . . . . unless I find them very interesting I have learned to let them go as they tend to stay with me if I don't.

From the internet 

2 comments:

  1. Should you ever want a delicious chocolate chip muffin Starbucks used to have the best.
    However I'm with you my last dessert would be very very very very chocolatey
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite the dream! I often remember mine as well but they leave my mind within minutes of awakening.

    C

    ReplyDelete