Thursday, 18 May 2017

Fun Questions To Answer!

I love lists and questions - so when I found this, I thought it would be fun.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  
First name no, middle name is my mom's

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  
Really cried, October 31  

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  
Thank god I get to type this, you will have a prayer to read it. My printing/writing combo is terrible.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  
Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  
Only fur ones

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  
No idea

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  
Never:)  seriously, all the time, probably too much 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  
Nope - they had sort of ruptured by the time they took them out. 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  
No but went skydiving

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  
I can't eat it anymore but alphabets was probably my fav.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  
My gym shoes are the only ones I would have to and no - I am too tired

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  
Strongest I have ever been and yes I am wonder woman

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  
Can't eat it anymore but mint chip or chocolate peanut butter. Now plain chocolate

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  
No idea - I will have to pay more attention

15. RED OR PINK?  
Pink 

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  
My anxiety, which sets off my OCD and I get in a horrible cycle

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  
Hmmmmm - I don't really have anyone I miss the most. I have moments where I miss all the people I have lost 
18. WHAT IS THE NUTRITION OR FITNESS STRATEGY THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?  
I think I am in a good place with all of this - it is just maintenance

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?  
none - bare feet! 

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  
Steak and salad

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  
The TV is on - my parents are watching Family Feud

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  
Blue - probably a dark shade

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  
Grass, chocolate, 5:30 am in the spring, beach

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?  
A coworker

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  
I love both but live in my mountain hideaway

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  
Football

27. HAIR COLOR?  
Natural - dark brown - current lighter brown with highlights

28. EYE COLOR?  
My father called them "shit brindle" - brown/green hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  
Nope, wear my glasses. Contacts damaged my eyes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?  
Brussel Sprouts

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  
Neither - I like a drama with a realistic ending

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  
Bon Cop, Bad Cop 2 - Total amazing Canadian movie

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  
Peach

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?  
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?  
Hugs  

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?  
Chocolate mousse 

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?  
Strength Training  

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  
Computer  

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  
Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson - copy given to my great grandmother's sister in 1915

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  
Don't own one

42. FAVORITE SOUND?  
thunder

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  
Too young to have an opinion

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  
Not sure if it is Tokyo or Bali

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  
I am exceptionally organized

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  
Deep River

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?  
Rural Quebec 

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?  
Grey stone

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?  
Twlight Blue

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?  
Yes!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment