Tuesday, 18 July 2017

The Results

317 Days - 80 sessions - 60 hours - 87 million gallons of sweat  and twice as many swear words

-I am down 12 lbs
-Final body fat was down 5 % (it was up 1% from last measurement - will watch this with our new fancy scale - there is a story about that for another day!)
-The 3 areas I measured have me down a total of 6.5 inches
-Went from a medium/large and 8-10 to a small and 2-4
-I am clearly stronger. I don't have flying squirrel arms, I have biceps and I am still crushing on my abs.
-I can hold a plank exhausted for at least 1.5 minutes (fresh I started at 37 seconds)
-I can do heavier weights across the board.
-I can control the dogs when we come across wildlife etc. I am no longer fearful of ending up face first in a ditch!

I told Sam he needs this t-shirt:




4 comments:

  1. Yup, he needs that shirt! Well done, you have worked very hard for your accomplishments!

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely needs that shirt...and you need one that just says Wonder Woman!! Great job K-10!!
    NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Congrats on a year of hard work that has turned you into a well toned Lady
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete